Welcome to Test Valley Community Services
Our role is to encourage, help and support voluntary and community groups in Test Valley.
Our Community Development team can use their expertise to provide that additional help you may need to become a sustainable group.
What we can do:
- Provide support and signposting
- Assist with development of services
- Facilitate networking and consultation
- Liaise between public, private and voluntary sectors to enable partnership working
- Increase the skills and membership of local groups
We do this by:
- Setting up new groups
- Charity Law and Constitutions
- Funding and Grant Advice and Support
- Training for Voluntary Groups
- Office equipment loan
Our services include:
- Volunteer Centre
- Voluntary Sector Support
- Meeting Room Hire
- Equipment Hire
- Events & Training
- Minibus Hire
- Accessible Car Hire
- Shopmo Shuttle
All of our services will put you at the centre – your needs are important to us and we are committed to providing the best possible service.
Please have a look at our services and see how they might be able to help you or someone you know.